Friday, April 06, 2012

2012 Spring Bada-Bing Vendor Q & A: Love Elaine

Love Elaine, Christen Barber
http://www.love-elaine.com

What is your favorite thing about spring?
My absolute favorite thing is watching everything come
to life again - the grass is green, the trees are in bloom, birds are singing!

What's your newest crafty creation? Is there specific item you'd like to feature for the show?
I'm really excited about my Mommy & Me ruffled apron sets. With Mother's Day right around the corner, this is a great gift idea! Plus, anything with a ruffle is cute in my opinion!
Is there a story behind your shop name?
Love Elaine came to be because Elaine is the middle name of all of the women in my family - me, my mom, both of my grandmothers and my sister. And, Love is my paternal grandmother's maiden name. Since the idea and inspiration for the business came from all of these wonderful women, I thought it was the perfect name!

What's your soundtrack while you're working?
Anything really - Beyonce, Jay Z, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift. I tend to listen to upbeat "women taking over the world" type of songs - they keep me motivated!

No comments: