Friday, April 18, 2008

Let's talk about dudes.

As we all know, craft shows can often be a frightening and girly place, full of fabulous handbags, must-have jewelry and the cutest baby stuff ever (next post: OMG baby stuff, for reals!).

So, since Adrien already highlighted several of our fine vendors who happen to be dudes, now let's talk some more about stuff for the menfolk.

Because you can never have too many pirate or robot-themed shirts, check out Spaghetti Kiss for totally dude-worthy tees and hoodies.

Speaking of robots (and rockets and spaceships and monkeys and I could go on and on), have a look at the fine men's tees at Pop Idiot.

Have an artsy man? Or a man with nothing on his walls? Perchance you will find the photography of (gasp, another dude vendor!) CRV images a perfect fit.

What about that nerdy guy in your life? Check out these recycled disk notebooks from Brightwood Press. (Does anybody remember the big floppy disks from back in the day? No? Just me? I am so old....)

1 comment:

Kelly McCants said...

Oh I love me some popidiot! I have them on my shopping list for Don.