Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Vendor Squidlight

Do you have a noticeable lack of squid in your life? How about zombie squid? All stocked up? No? Well damn, what you need is Cleo Dee's. For serious! They will fullfill all your squiddie needs, even if you didn't know you had them (and trust me, you DO.)




I lost my fool mind last year over the Cleo Dee squiddies and bought myself a zombie and one for a friend. Kate bought squiddie embroidery that read, "I will F you right up." That's right. And holy crap:


SQUID ONESIE.

SQUID TOTE BAGS.

SQUID PATCHES.


OMG OMG!!!1


I'm feeling a little faint now, so I think I'm going to go lie down. In the meantime, why don't you consider exactly which squid you need in your life. Okay.

2 comments:

carla ten eyck said...

I never really gave squids much play. I am seriously reconsidering that now.

Kelly McCants said...

I need squid! i did not know I needed squid but your right OMG squids rock!