Friday, April 19, 2013

Vendor Spotlight: The Cupcakery

Spring Bada-Bing is less than 24 hours away! Aren't you excited?! We sure are!! We have more lovely vendors to tell you about, and it is always a treat to get a behind the scenes peek at an artist's studio and get a little insight directly from them. Here is a bit more about The Cupcakery, an SBB veteran...

My name is Cindy and I own a little shop near and dear to my heart, The Cupcakery. No, I don't sell cupcakes, but the things that I do make and sell are just as sweet! I started my business in November 2007 as a newlywed, handstitching up felt cupcake ornaments and selling them on Etsy (hence my shop name). It started off as a little hobby and quickly turned into a big passion and dream of mine. I have two daughters, Emmabelle and Zoey, and they constantly inspire me to create. I like to mix my love for vintage fabrics and bright colors to create things my girls love, and of course I make some to share with my shop :) 


photos: a snapshot of what my studio looks like daily, a little self portrait, a sneak peak at some hair accessories, and one of my new favorite dresses that I'll be selling at the show!

No comments: