Monday, December 03, 2012

Found Studio :: Handmade Holiday Vendor Feature




Business Name: Found Studio.  
Owner: Kacey Stafford

What is the best handmade gift you've received?  
A ceramic butterfly from my brother when he was in Middle School.  He knew I loved butterflies at the time and it was so sweet.  I still have it!
Is there specific item you'd like to feature for the show?
Mini paintings, 2 for $40 regular price $25 each!
Is there a story behind your shop name? 
I love "found" fabrics, papers, letters and I incorporate them into my pieces.
Describe your studio.  
A serious disaster.  Someone should call the health department on me.  Just kidding.  It's messy.  
What is your favorite thing about the Holidays?  
Lights! Glitter!  Also, family coming together and remembering what is important. 

No comments: