Sunday, April 08, 2012

2012 Spring Bada-Bing Vendor Q & A: Tributary

Tributary/Beth Rice

What is your favorite thing about spring? All the flowers and plants that are starting to grow again! Also, I love getting our garden ready for veggies and herbs.

What's your newest crafty creation? Is there specific item you'd like to feature for the show? I've been doing a lot more soft toys and plush in the last few months. I really like the process of making an object that will be played with or hugged and not just something to look at. My favorite creation I've been doing lately are the plush boy dolls. I'm really pleased with how the final design came out. These were directly inspired by reading Lost and Found by one of my favorite children book a
uthors/illustrators, Oliver Jeffers.Is there a story behind your shop name?
What's your soundtrack while you're working? I usually use the time to catch up on some podcasts, like CraftSanity and the Splendid Table.

What are your influences? Children books, nature, hiking,
and my wonderful husband!

No comments: