Monday, April 02, 2012

2012 Spring Bada-Bing Vendor Q & A: Found Studio

Found Studio
What is your favorite thing about spring?
All the lovely
things in bloom and preparing for art/craft show season!

What's your newest crafty creation? Is there specific item you'd like to feature for the show? I'm doing lots of food related work that is connected to sustainable agriculture
Is there a story behind your shop name? Yes, my work is centered around "FOUND" and repurposed materials such as fabrics & paper.

What's your soundtrack while you're working? Bluegrass
What are your influences? My 14 month old daughter Hazel is influencing and inspiring me every day right now. I have a series called "Growth Spurt" in response to watching her learn & grow so quickly!

Trend spotting: foxes, hedgehogs, mustaches, oh my! - What do you think will be next hottest craft trend? Chickens & Cows. Hee Hee.

No comments: