Saturday, April 14, 2012

2012 Spring Bada-Bing Vendor Q & A: Dawn Stitches

Dawn Stitches / Kristal Dawn Evens

What is your favorite thing about spring?
I love getting out in the garden! Also watching the trees come in leaf and all the flowers blooming makes me so happy.

What's your newest crafty creation? Is there specific item you'd like to feature for the show?
I've been working hard on lots of new banners. There are some that are perfect for nurseries, kitchens, weddings, and more! Also I will have information available for folks to order custom banners. I love working with customers to make their ideas come to life. I will also have a wide selection of children's quilts.
Is there a story behind your shop name?
My middle name is 'Dawn'. And I love all things to do w
ith stitching and sewing!

What's your soundtrack while you're working?
I've become a big fan of Hulu. I especially like to watch travelling and cooking shows. Project Runway is always a favorite too!Trend spotting: foxes, hedgehogs, mustaches, oh my! - What do you think will be next hottest craft trend?
Well I certainly love hedgehogs! I think woodland themes are still quite popular and will always be one of my favorites.

No comments: