Saturday, April 14, 2012

2012 Spring Bada-Bing Vendor Q & A: Beth Hess of Wunder Around

Beth Hess of Wunder Around

What is your favorite thing about spring?
Longer daylight hours and warmer temperatures are a great excuse to take a walk or the long way home to soak up everything spring has to offer.

What's your newest crafty creation?
"Yarn" glasses. I've been crocheting quite a bit lately and my growing collection of yarn looked so pretty nestled amongst my glass, I couldn't resist trying to recreate the look.
Is there a story behind your shop name?
I love exploring and visiting new places. Time and budget don't let me travel too far regularly, so my shop encourages me to get out to see--and share--the wonder around us everyday. My colors and patterns are often inspired by what I see while out on the morning dog walk or a day trip.
What's your soundtrack while you're working?
I work at a public access glassblowing studio, so I don't often have control of the stereo! While prepping or packaging, my mix includes the Avett Brothers and Mumford & Sons.

No comments: