Sunday, December 02, 2007

Chop Suey Holiday Bizarre Market

This afternoon, I stopped by Chop Suey Books to check out the locally crafted goodness for sale in their upstairs gallery space.

WOW. Just wow.

Bird Cox (the market organizer) and all of the Richmond crafters involved have just completely outdone themselves: it looks great. I was there for at least an hour shopping because I couldn't decide--I wanted everything! (My boyfriend almost had to drag me out of there.)

A sampling of the craftiness you will find:


(colorful and yummy soaps by hexy)



shoes and squids by stopsandstarts


ornaments, gift tags, and other holiday trimmings...

Some Richmond Etsy Street Team members you will find include: monkeydogstudio, lookability, autumnomatopoeia, & historicallyinspired just to name a few!

You will also find a few items from Richmond Craft Mafiosas, namely me (BeesKneesStudio) and Deanna (missing monsters!) .

Market runs through Dec 24 during regular store hours.

No comments: