Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Proof That We're Hot & Vendor Spotlight

Last night we had our photo shoot for Brick Weekly and I think it turned out pretty damn good:


photo by: www.jaypaulphoto.com

Nice right? We worked it with our pliers and irons and such, which we are clearly too sexy for. Supermodel! (sorry. I'll stop now.)

Vendor Spotlight, you say? You got it. How about Needle Noodles? I am 100% biased because I have two of her critters sitting on my desk in front of me right now. I need more. You will have to push me out of the way to get one for yourself and I work out, so I win.

Okay, maybe I'll let you look or something. Anyway, enough about me. Here's a peek at the wonderful world of Needle Noodles!

crochet pink robot:


Tiny. Stealthy. Deadly. Cute. Amigurumi Ninja:


crochet sushi with optional catnip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brick wall, Jeremy.