Saturday, April 06, 2013

Vendor Spotlight: Found Studio!

If you're looking for a combination of vintage love and delicious color, you'll find it here! Kacey of Found Studio shares her love of all things bright and lovable in her mixed media canvases and prints. Her personality and zest for life shines through and you just want one of everything.



Enjoy these words from Kacey about her process::

Found Studio is all about taking "found" fabric scraps, papers, ect and creating one of a kind mixed media paintings!! My favorite subjects right now are FOOD, sustainable agriculture, yoga, nursery art, various animals, and more! I love silhouettes! About my specific process: First I collage the fabric using archival gel medium on canvas or wood panel, second I paint on a silhouette image and finally paint in the negative space, making it really "POP!" I currently live in Baltimore with my husband, two year old girl and two dachshunds.

Can't wait to come back to Richmond for Spring Bada Bing! We lived in Richmond for 4 years and it still feels like home! See more of my work: www.foundstudio.etsy.com


We look forward to welcoming Kacey back to RVA. Until then, enjoy this goodness!

No comments: