Tuesday, April 10, 2012

2012 Spring Bada-Bing Vendor Q & A: Lazymuse Productions


LazyMuse Productions


What is your favorite thing about spring?

In Greenville, NC we have about two weeks in April where the city is covered in azaleas, dogwoods and cherry blossoms, I look forward to it every year.

What's your newest crafty creation? Is there specific item you'd like to feature for the show?

This spring I am bring my new crocheted cacti and fish!


Is there a story behind your shop name?
My last name in Muise pronounced "muse," so basically the name Lazymuse is just a play on words.

What's your soundtrack while you're working?
Prodigy, or some other loud, high energy electronic music. It doesn't seem like that would go well with crocheting, but somehow it works for me.

What are your influences?
Nature, and my nieces and nephew.

Trend spotting: foxes, hedgehogs, mustaches, oh my! - What do you think will be next hottest craft trend?
Vikings, totally.

No comments: