Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Moon's Creations :: Handmade Holidays Vendor Feature!



Moon's Creations is our first Handmade Holiday Vendor Feature! Her crocheted creations are just adorable. Visit her Etsy Shop for a peek of what you will find at her booth for the show.

Here's a little bit more about Moon's Creations...

Describe your studio.
I call my studio the "Bunny Mines." It is a room that is cold year round, and being on the western side of the house, often dark. But while working there, I'm always "unearthing" new little bunnies.

What is your favorite thing about the Holidays?

My favorite thing about the holidays is spending time with family. I don't get to see my family as often as I'd like and coming home for the holidays always feels magical.

Is there a story behind your shop name?

Moon's Creations is a two part name. The first being named after me, or my Chinese name, Moon Yen. The second being the story of the rabbit on the moon. With Moon Buns being the start of my shop, I thought the name would be fitting.


Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: