Monday, December 08, 2008

The countdown has begun!

Handmade Holiday is this Friday! Gah! I cannot make jewelry fast enough. To distract myself from inventory madness I've been nosing around through the vendor list to see what kind of great things are going to be for sale. I am, after all, way behind on my own holiday shopping. Here's what I love so far:


Yuletide Greeting and Happy New Year Cards/Oversized Gift Tags from Ernst and Thistle.


Aren't these just excellent? I love the idea of using them for holiday cards instead of picking out the least offensive box of cards at Target.


I also adore this little baby jar pincushion from Hersey is my Baby:



I'm not much of a sewer, but it'd be a cute place to keep the spare buttons that come with new clothes.


I'm always looking for funny odds and ends to go in my husbands stocking, and these buttons from Phil Barbato are freaking awesome:



And seriously, who wouldn't want a cool t-shirt from Popidiot? An idiot, that's who wouldn't.


(hey...I think I know that guy!)


And OMG. Hamster! Nugget! from oelle m.


What are you looking forward to checking out?

Originally

No comments: