Thursday, April 24, 2008

We couldn't have done it without you guys.

Thank you thank you to all the great vendors, volunteers and shoppers who made Spring Bada-Bing a huge success in 2008. Best year ever! I was shocked and delighted by how many people braved some truly disgusting weather to come to our show and I thank you all. We've been overwhelmed with the great feedback we've found via your blogs:

Artwork by Andrea

gemmafactrix

Arthur Hash

Openhouse

Pretty, Silly Things

double single double

Elizabeth Cleveland

Backwoods Sophisticate

My Precious Studio


So nice! We are truly honored to be associated with such a talented and craft-devoted bunch of folks.

1 comment:

Lookability said...

Thanks for hosting the show! I enjoyed the view from the REST table. & I showed off some of my purchases here: http://lookability.blogspot.com/2008/04/spring-bada-bing-loot.html