Monday, February 04, 2008

Links we luv: Crafty Business School

For this weeks links we luv we are sharing some of our favorite places to go for great tips on running a better craft business.



Dawn of Lark Studio contributes the following:

The Switch Boards
Craftypod Staying Savvy Series
PDX Supercrafty
indiebizchicks.com

While you are checking out the Indie Biz Chicks be sure to listen to Dawn's chat on their Podcast. You will learn all about Dawn, Lark Studios, IndieCraftShows.com and the Richmond Craft Mafia. Well done girl!

Miss Nicole Lee from none other than Nicole Lee Designs suggests SCORE! What a great place to get loads of free business information. This is a must know site! Look for the getting started seminars in your area they are very insightful.



Our own Mary Ellen Kim has been featured in a wonderful article about Turning your Creative Hobby into a Business. Mary Ellen runs the fabulous Twist Style. Congrats ME you are a rock star!

For my own contributions I am going to check out this new book.


Interview with Author Meg Mateo Ilasco at whip up!
Book review from Craft Goddess Sister Diane from Craftypod
Buy the book


I also like the following links:

Craftcast Podcast featuring Wendy Rosen.
How to run a successful etsy shop... by Greenbean Baby Art
For the ultimate link list check out ETSY Resource link list.

Please as always if you have a link to share please leave a comment. If you have linky luv subject you would like us to tackle contact me at Kelly@modernjune.com

See ya next week!

UPDATE our readers add:

Craft Boom thanks Q.D. Patooties!

3 comments:

Dawn Anderson said...

Kelly - I have this book if you want to borrow. Santa bought it for me. :)

Unknown said...

I kind of like CraftBoom for tips (http://emomsathome.com/craft-boom/). I don't have any affiliation with them but I do read them when they post a new article and so far, they've all been very helpful!

PaperTigress said...

I think I am going to some big store and ordering this book, it's like, the millionth time I've seen the cover and I allways think "man I wish I had that"