Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Richmond crafters...there's a hit out on you!

I'm in the process of updating the RCM website and paying particular attention to our hit list. Regularly, we get request from people looking for particular artists/crafters or particular items here in Richmond, so I'm updating our links page with as much information that I can find about who and what is crafty in Richmond. The Google map I created of crafty Richmond will be on that page as well. We want to help promote Richmond area artists and crafters and Richmond in general! So, if you are doing your thing here in the greater Richmond area, or know of someone or someplace that is, please email me the information so I can put out the official hit. All we ask in return is that you link back to RCM either on your website or your blog. We will be checking. Don't make us come after you, we are the mafia after all!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG Dawn this is AWESOME