Monday, April 16, 2007

Photo shoot, Brick Mag, Vendor Spotlight, oh my!

So apparently we (the Mafia) have to get prettied up in our best black attire tonight and get a group picture taken for Brick Weekly, who loves us. (Why wouldn't they? I mean, what's not to love?) Press for Spring Bada-Bing is so lovely and we're delighted, except for the photo part because I don't have time to get my hair all cute and my face reorganized by tonight. See also: giant horn-like zit on my chin. Of course. I do have new shoes, though, so that's something.

Okay, on to the Vendor Spotlight? Who's it going to be today? Okay, just to show you I don't play favorites (alright, I do, but not today) here's a vendor I haven't actually met or bought stuff from but I did gasp in delight when I saw the application sent in by Free Victrola Downloads.


I mean, damn. How insanely great is this? Taking old books and making them into funky little iPod houses. I LOVE IT.

Le sigh. So much love for this, I can't even tell you. Okay, if that doesn't tempt you, nothing will. Here are the details again:

Spring Bada-Bing

Sunday April 22, 2007

10:00 am until 4:00 pm

at The Marquee in Richmond, VA

No comments: